- Accreditation Announcement
- CODA Policy on Third Party Comments
- CODA Posting Form for Submitting Third Party Comments
- CODA Compliant Policy and Procedure
- Grievance Policy
- GME Grievance Policy
- Goals and Objectives
- FERPA Notice
- UMB POLICY PROHIBITING SEXUAL MISCONDUCT AND SEX AND GENDER-BASED DISCRIMINATION
- UMB PROCEDURES FOR ADJUDICATING COMPLAINTS AGAINST UMB PERSONNEL OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT AND SEX AND GENDER-BASED DISCRIMINATION
** In accordance with UMB's policy, UMB does not tolerate sex discrimination or sexual misconduct, which includes sexual assault, unwanted sexual contact, sexual violence, and sexual harassment. With respect for the dignity of all members of the UMB community, UMB will address all occurrences of sex discrimination or sexual misconduct that are reported. All UMB personnel are required to report any such occurences.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.