Advanced Education in General Dentistry
|PASS/MATCH PROGRAM||PASS Only|
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||October 1|
|NUMBER OF POSITIONS||8-11|
|LENGTH OF PROGRAM||1 or 2 year(s)|
|STIPEND||May be available.|
Advanced Education in General Dentistry at the University of Maryland is comprised of two programs--the one-year course and the two-year AEGD certificate/MS/PhD degree option.
The one-year Advanced General Dentistry Program is designed to improve and refine residents' scientific knowledge and clinical skills in the practice of general dentistry. It prepares the resident to assess the patient's general health status relative to anticipated dental treatment and to plan and deliver that treatment.
The two-year AEGD program incorporates all the goals and objectives of the one-year program and is designed to expand the residents' educational opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: (We do not waive any application requirements)
- PASS Application
- Institutional Evaluation
- 2 Professional Evaluations
- Official Dental School Transcript
- Upload of Official Undergraduate Transcripts
- Maryland Application
Integrated National Dental Boards or National Board Scores Part I
2x2 PhotoPlease email to email@example.com
- In-State Classification Form (If you would like to be considered for in-state tuition)
Additional application requirements for foreign trained dentists only:
- Official ECE or WES Course by Course Evaluation of Foreign Transcript (Will be used in place of Undergraduate and Dental School Transcripts)
- TOEFL Scores CODE: 5944 DEPT: 38
A minimum TOEFL Score of at least 550 paper-based, 213 computer based and 80 internet based is required.
If you use International English Language Testing System (IELTS) instead of TOEFL a minimum total score of 7 is required.
- Financial Documents (Letters or documents that show fiscal responsibility if accepted)