Postgraduate Dental Programs Application
Before completing the on-line application, please review the admissions requirements for your postgraduate program and guidelines listed on our website.
In addition to completing the on-line application information, you are required to complete and submit the application requirements listed on the site for the program for which you are applying submitted either through PASS or sent directly to the Office of Admissions:
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Once you log into the on-line application following the instructions provided by the 'First Time Applicants Click Here' link, you will first select an 'Application Term' and an 'Applicant Type' from the drop-down menus; the 'Applicant Type' is the program to which you are applying.
- Follow the on-line instructions for completing the application in its entirety, paying special attention to the required items; be sure to complete each section of the application under the 'Application Checklist.'
You may stop and save your work to continue at a later time while completing the on-line application. Please note, however, your application will not be reviewed or considered until it is submitted successfully, and all supplemental materials are received. Before you click the ‘Submit’ button of your on-line application print each page for your records.
NOTE: While you may check the status and progress of your application on-line by logging back into SURFs, you may not make further modifications (changes, additions, etc.) to it on-line once it has been electronically submitted. Any corrected or additional information must be sent to the University of Maryland School of Dentistry Office of Admissions by postal mail. Please do not attempt to update your application by re-submitting it.