Dr. Warburton trained in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the United Kingdom and completed his training at the University of Maryland Medical Center and the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, USA.
He earned his dental surgery and medical degrees from Manchester University in the United Kingdom, where he obtained numerous academic honors and awards including the Alpha Omega Prize for Clinical Excellence. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. In addition to his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery training on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, he has completed a Fellowship in Clinical Research at the National Institutes of Health and has numerous publications. He holds a faculty appointment at the University of Maryland Medical Center, and he is the Chief of Maxillofacial Trauma at Sinai Hospital. He is adjunct associate professor, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University). He is Chair of the TMJ section of SORG North America. He is one of 2 Clinical Consultants for Stryker TMJ Concepts. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeons and a member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Maryland Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the American Society of Temporomandibular Joint Surgeons.
Dr. Warburton's clinical interests include dental implantology, orthognathic surgery, maxillofacial trauma, and the surgical management of temporomandibular joint disease.
- Professor & Chair, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Maryland School of Dentistry, University of Maryland Medical Center & R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.
- Division Chief, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Chief of Maxillofacial Trauma, Sinai Hospital
- Chair of the TMJ Section of SORG North America
- Clinical Consultant for Stryker - TMJ Concepts
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University)
- TMJ Surgery
- Dental Implantology
- Maxillofacial Trauma