Research and Development Goals and Objectives
Faculty and students strive to meet the following goals and objectives:
- Conduct research that will contribute to the body of knowledge pertinent to dental hygiene education and practice in clinical and community settings.
- Develop innovative educational programs that provide an excellent and productive learning environment.
- Share research findings with other professionals through written publications and presentations at conferences and workshops.
- Attain continued professional growth and development.
- Encourage inter-professional collaboration in research and education to focus on the overall health of the patient.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.