For more information:
Thomas Oates, DMD, PhD
Chair, Department of Advanced Oral Sciences
Jane Phillips, RDH, MS
MPResD Membership Overview
- MPResD offers the following membership options:
- Full – research surveys, in-office research, network correspondence,
- Limited – research surveys, network correspondence,
- Informational – network correspondence.
Choose your level of participation now. You will have the option to change at any time.
We will send out alerts about upcoming studies. You may choose which studied in which you'd like to participate.
2. Members who enroll in Full participation may engage in an MPResD patient care study if
- They are engaged in active practice, and
- They complete Basic Human Research Protections modules
3. To join, each interested dentist or hygienist fills out basic contact information on an MPResD secure
Practitionor Demographic Form. It is not necessary for every practitioner within a practice to join.
- Invitations are sent announcing individual projects. We will specify if the study is in survey form or is clinically based.
- Members contact the MPResD coordinator if they wish to participate.
- We will provide background (training), information, and resources for patient care projects at no cost to you.
New project alerts