Office of Research
The Office of Research at UMSOD is organized to support research and training programs. The office will promote collaboration among our faculty and students, as well as with researchers in other institutions. The office will also serve as the central point for information on research funding and the mechanisms of grant applications.
The Office of Research directs school of dentistry research and training administration and:
- Administers the routing and submission of grant applications
- Provides information on federal and non-federal grant and contract opportunities
- Provides support for research training
- Supports faculty to meet the relevant challenges of research activities
- Promotes and facilitates collaborations with other institutions