Services - Predoctoral Clinic
The University of Maryland’s Pre-Doctoral Clinics offer comprehensive dental care, including the following services:
- Diagnostic Services (examinations, x-rays)
- Preventive Care (cleanings)
- Periodontal treatment (treatment of gum disease)
- Restorations (fillings)
- Cosmetic treatment (tooth colored fillings, veneers)
- Crowns, bridges, implant restorations
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Esthetic dentistry (basic teeth whitening and bonding services and tooth-colored fillings)
- Oral pathology consultations
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.