Order a Biopsy Kit
To order a new biopsy kit, complete the form below.
Once we receive your request, we will mail you a biopsy kit, which will contain:
- Request for Laboratory Service Forms
- Formalin and/or transport medium
- First-class postage paid envelopes.
Note: Oral Pathology Consultants now offers direct immunofluorescence (DIF) services for suspected vesiculobullous diseases or other conditions. Due to limited shelf life, practices submitting tissues for DIF analysis must provide their own Michel’s solution.
What to send
- Ship container-protected slides, tissue blocks, or formalin-fixed tissue to us with a copy of the Request for Laboratory Service form.
- Include medical and dental insurance information or a photocopy of the patient's insurance cards
What we will do
- Examine and diagnose the specimen.
- Mail or fax a written report to your office.
- Bill your patient or your office for our services
Need to discuss a case with a pathologist?
Feel free to contact us:
- Regular Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Phone: (410) 706-7936
- Email: email@example.com