Minah Selected Publications
- Wunsch PB, Park JH, Watson MR, Tinanoff N and Minah GE. Microbiological Screening of Cariogenic Bacteria in Children 6 to 36 Months of Age: An Evaluation of Clinical and Laboratory Procedures. Pediatric Dentistry, 26:231-239, 2004.
- Park JH, Tanabe Y, Tinanoff N, Turng BF, Lilli H, Minah GE. Evaluation of Microbiological Screening Systems Using Oral Specimens From Young Children Aged 6 to 36 Months. Caries Res 40(3)277-280, 2006.
Tanabe Y, Park JH, Tinanoff N, Turng BF, Lilli H, Minah GE. Comparison of chairside microbiological screening systems and conventional selective media in children with and without caries. Pediatr Dent 28 (No. 4): 363-368, 2006.
- Jabra-Rizk MA, Torres S, Rambob I, Meiller TF, Grossman LK, Minah GE. Prevalence of oral Candida species in a North American pediatric population. J Clinical Pediatric Dentistry. 31(4) 260-263, 2007.
- Lee C. Tinanoff N. Minah G. Romberg E. Effect of Mutans streptococcal colonization on plaque formation and regrowth in young children--a brief commnunication. J Public Health Dent. 68( 1):57-60, 2008
- Minah GE, Lin C, Coors S, Rambob, I, Tinanoff N, Grossman LS. Evaluation of an early childhood caries program at an urban pediatric clinic. Pediatr Dent 30(6): 499-504, 2008
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.