Huakun (Hockin) Xu, PhD, MS
Professor, Director of Division Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering
- Course Director, Dental Biomaterials I (BMAT 518) for Year 1 dental students
- Course Director, Dental Biomaterials II (BMAT 528) for Year 2 dental students
- Course Director, Adv Dent Mater (Pros 598A) for dental residents
- Tissue engineering, bone regeneration, dental and craniofacial repair, bioactive and resorbable scaffolds, biomimetic and injectable carriers, stem cells, growth factor delivery
- Dental materials, nanocomposites, tooth restorations, caries inhibition, fluoride-based materials, calcium phosphate biomaterials, smart biocomposites, controlled release.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.