Services - Special Care & Geriatrics Clinic
The University of Maryland School of Dentistry's Special Care & Geriatrics Clinic offers comprehensive dental care, including the following services:
- Diagnostic services - including but not limited to: examinations, x-rays
- Preventive care - cleanings and oral hygiene education
- Periodontal treatment - management of gum disease(s)
- Restorations - fillings, crowns, bridges
- Dentures - partial and complete dentures
- Extractions or removal of teeth
- Endodontics or root canals
- Oral pathology consultations
- Conscious sedation services
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.