- To educate and train postdoctoral students in the knowledge, skills and critical judgment required to practice the specialty of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
- To develop postdoctoral student’s ability to understand, assess and add to clinical research by participation in scholarly research activities.
- To prepare the postdoctoral student to fulfill the requirements necessary for certification by the American Board of Orthodontics.
- To prepare the postdoctoral student to become educators in their field of expertise.
- To encourage the postdoctoral student to provide service to the community by participating in voluntary activities.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.