Student Research Group
The mission of the Student Research Group is to further the aims and objectives of the American Association of Dental Research (AADR) and the
International Association of Dental Research (IADR) by:
- Promoting dental and graduate student research
- Advocating for the advancement of dental research
- Providing professional development programs
- Creating a community for student researcher
- President: Fazel Fakhari
- Vice President: Nima Moaven
- Secretary: Ariana Feizi
- Editor: Dana Weikel
- Event Planning: Ladam Kuang
- Public Relations/Communications: Ranya Eshera
- Liason: Steven Felman
- Webmaster: Cyrus Aghdam
- Faculty Advisors: Abraham Schneider, DDS PhD and Vanessa Benavent, DDS, MSD
Follow the Student Research Group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/umbsrg/
Click here to contact the Student Research Group.
Click here to visit the website of the National Student Research Group.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.