Ms. MaryAnn T. Schneiderman, RDH, MS
Ms. MaryAnn T. Schneiderman, RDH, MS, clinical assistant professor and senior clinic coordinator, has been actively employed as a dental healthcare provider since 1975 when she started her career as a certified dental assistant. She has been practicing clinical dental hygiene since her graduation from Temple University in 1978. She earned her BS in 1983 from George Washington University, and was awarded her MS degree from The University of Maryland, Baltimore in 2005.
In 2005 she was the recipient of the ADHA Institute for Oral Health’s John C. Thiel Faculty Research Fellowship for her graduate research thesis. Since 2003 she has been a part-time faculty member in the Dental Hygiene Program at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry. Ms. Schneiderman continues to work part time in private practice.
- President, Montgomery County Dental Hygienists' Association
- Member, Maryland Dental Hygienists' Association
- Delegate, Maryland Dental Hygienists' Assocation
- Member, American Dental Hygienists' Association
- Dental hygiene product evaluator for Clinical Research Associates
DHYG 316: Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist I
DHYG 327: Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist II
DHYG 411: Advanced Clinical Practice I
DHYG 421: Advanced Clinical Practice II
Ms. Schneiderman is also engaged in clinical teaching