Click here to fill out our online form. Once we receive your request, we will mail you a biopsy kit, which will contain:
- Request for Laboratory Service Forms
- Formalin and/or transport medium
- First-class postage paid envelopes.
What to send?
Ship container-protected slides, tissue blocks, or formalin-fixed tissue to us with a copy of the Request for Laboratory Service form.
Include medical and dental insurance information or a photocopy of the patient's insurance cards
What will we do?
1. Examine and diagnose the specimen.
2. Mail or fax a written report to your office.
3. Bill your patient or your office for our services
Need to discuss a case with a pathologist?
Feel free to contact us:
Phone: (410) 706-7936
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.