A membership to the National Musuem of Dentistry provides integral annual support that opens wide the impact of dentistry on our culture and daily lives. As a member you are an integral part of dentistry's story. Invest in the NMD by becoming a member at one of our four levels today.
Members enjoy exclusive benefts, including free access to our museum and research library, discounts on facility rentals and at our gift shop, and automatically become Smithsonian Members thanks to our participation in the Smithsonian Affiliate Membership Program.
- FREE Admission for 1 person
- 10% Discount on Gift Shop purchase
- 5% Discount on Facility Rentals
- Smitshonian Affiliate Membership benefits*
- FREE Admission for 1 household
- 15% discount on Gift Shop purchase
- 10% Discount on Facility Rentals
- Smithsonian Affiliate Membership benefits*
Do you have a dental office?
Provide an added benefit to all your patients by providing their household with FREE admission to the museum!
When making your membership pledge, choose Yes to add an additional donation with your membership. Any additional donation amount above $150 will make this benefit available to you and your patients. Once we receive your pledge, we will send you information to add to your website, print with your patient's receipt, or make available in your waiting area.
Two Memberships for the Price of One!
NMD is proud to be a Smithsonian Affiliate, which means we help bring the Smithsonian to your neighborhood!
With every NMD membership, you can receive reciprocal benefits from the Smithsonian Affiliate Membership Program.
You can learn more about Smithsonian Affiliations by clicking on the link below.
- Effective January 2022, all Smithsonian Affiliate members will receive the Smithsonian magazine (one year subscription, 12 issues) along with a monthly digital VIP Smithsonian Newsletter. Effective December 1, 2021, the Air & Space magazine subscription will no longer be offered.
- A personalized Smithsonian Affiliate membership card
- Free admission to the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum in New York, NY
- 10% discounts on café dining at Smithsonian Museum’s in DC
- 10% discount on all Smithsonian Folkways Recordings
- 10% discount on all IMAX and Planetarium tickets at the Smithsonian
- Reciprocal Admission/Discount benefits at participating Smithsonian Affiliates
- Additional Smithsonian benefits can be found on Smithsonian.com. Benefits on Smithsonian.com are subject to change.
National Museum of Dentistry
31 S. Greene Street,
Baltimore, MD 21201
Dr. Scott Swank
Wed-Friday 10am to 4pm
There are a number of ways you can show your support for the National Museum of Dentistry.
In addition to cash donations, which can be pledged by check or credit card, the NMD happily accepts gifts of stock, planned or deferred contributions, and in-kind services. To discuss giving options, please contact the SOD Development Office.
Looking to donate items to the NMD's collection, please visit our Collections and Archives page for more information.