As a corporate partner, you are making the statement that your company cares about the cultural heritage of dental field and improving oral health for everyone. These partnerships provide vital funding for the NMD to create innovative programs for communities of all ages and backgrounds, develop novel exhibitions that enhance our understanding of the dental profession and oral health, and preserve the history of the world's smilemakers.
Corporate partnerships are an excellent way to highlight your company's values, reach new and targeted audiences, entertain your clients and workers, and make a lasting impact by inspiring the future of oral health by celebrating the heritage of the dental profession.
The NMD is always open to new avenues of partnership that aim to improve oral health through education and cultivate new understandings of the impact of the dental profession. We would be excited to work with you to align your company's interests with our mission, priorities, and core values.
Here are just a few possibilities of how you can show your support:
- Helping to develop and promote educational programming opportunties for underserved Pre-K-12 students from Baltimore City and throughout the country.
- Supporting teacher training and continuing education programs that utilize our one-of-a-kind collections and resources.
- Naming rights for positions and programs at the museum that advance our ability to provide greater access to the museum and its collections.
- Creating new exhibitions that deepen visitors' understanding of dentistry and oral health.
- Contributing to the funds or endowments already established at the museum that align with your company's priorities.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs that will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. Join countless other companies in offering the ability to match your employees' generosity and support. Reach out to UMB's Office of Philanthropy to learn how to become a participant.
Are you an employee wondering if your company already participates in the matching gift program? Use the Matching Gift Search to find out.
National Museum of Dentistry
31 S. Greene Street,
Baltimore, MD 21201
Dr. Scott Swank
Wed-Friday 10am to 4pm
By appointment only
Members, Military, UMB Community, Teachers, and Children (2 and under): FREE
Seniors and Students: $5
Children (3-12): $5
There are a number of ways you can show your support for the National Museum of Dentistry.
In addition to cash donations, which can be pledged by check or credit card, the NMD happily accepts gifts of stock, planned or deferred contributions, and in-kind services. To discuss giving options, please contact the SOD Development Office.
Looking to donate items to the NMD's collection, please visit our Collections and Archives page for more information.