Criteria for being a patient:
- Any patient may be seen in the dental hygiene program for routine cleanings and exam.
- Following complete dental hygiene services, patients who do not meet any other eligibility criteria will be referred to the community for any remaining recommended comprehensive dental care.
- Patients 21 and under are eligible for urgent (emergency) care and/or comprehensive care.
- Adults 22-59 are eligible for urgent (emergency) care only.
- Adults 60 and over may be seen for urgent (emergency) care. They may also be eligible for comprehensive care if they meet certain income requirements (contact the Perryville clinic for income requirements).
- Enrolled in (or eligible) for Medicaid or the Maryland Children’s Health Program (MCHP).
Individuals seeking care are required to meet certain eligibility criteria before they can receive dental services. These eligibility criteria were established by the Community Advisory Board and will be regularly reviewed to ensure that the needs of the community are being met.
To schedule an appointment, call 410-706-4900 or 877-232-4050 (toll-free).