Ms Jacqueline Dailey, RDH, MS is Assistant Professor in the Department of Oncology and Diagnostic Sciences at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry (UMSOD). She earned her M.S from the UMB Graduate School with an area of concentration in community health, B.S degree in dental hygiene at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, and A.A. degree in Dental Hygiene at Baltimore City College (BCCC).
Ms Dailey has over 30+ years of clinical dental hygiene practice and educational teaching experience. She has taught at several academic institutions of higher learning, Baltimore City Community College, Prince Georges Community College in addition to teaching full-time at UMSOD. She is the course coordinator for dental hygiene oral radiology and clinical faculty in the admissions clinic. Ms Dailey served a 4-year appointed position as an advisory member of the Maryland Department of the Environment, Radiological Health Program, Radiation Control Advisory Board (RCAB) to ensure regulatory compliance. Ms Dailey has obtain her AAOMR/ADA Cone Beam CT certification as a Cone Beam CT Basic User Level 1. She processes a thorough knowledge of oral radiology and the principles and techniques of 2D digital and (3D) Cone Beam CT imaging and reducing radiation risk,
- Mid-Atlantic Dental Meeting, Presenter
- The Nation’s Capital Dental Meeting, Presenter
- Co-authored several publications related to dental hygiene and dental radiography quality assurance (self-assessment)
- Maryland State Radiological Health program, Radiation Control Advisory Board (RCAB)
- Procter & Gamble American Dental Hygienist’ Association (ADHA) Fellowship Award
- Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services, Presenter
- University of North Carolina (UNC), School of Dentistry, Educational Theory and Strategies for Dental Radiology Educations Program
- 63 Annual Session, American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology American Dental Association (ADA) Basic User Cone-Beam CT (CBCT) Level 1
- Indiana University, School of Dentistry, Dental Radiology Instructor Certificate
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental Radiology Instructor Certificate
- AAOMR/ADA Cone Beam CT Basic User, Level I
- UMSOD Faculty Assembly
- UMSOD Faculty Affairs Committee
- UMSOD Dental Hygiene Progression
- Delegate, ADHA
- Mission of Mercy Project Volunteer
- RADI 528 Oral Radiology
- RADI 538 Oral Radiology
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2012-2013 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.