Celebrate. Preserve. Educate. . .Support!
Gifts to the Annual Fund support engaging exhibitions and innovative programs that promote the importance of oral health in a healthy life to audiences across the country.
The National Museum of Dentistry's exhibitions and programs:
- Make the connection between good oral health and a healthy life
- Change the way people think about and take care of their smiles
- Inspire people to visit the dentist to maintain a healthy mouth for a lifetime
Make your gift today!
There are three easy ways to make an Annual Fund gift.
- Click here to donate online
- By phone at 410-706-7461
- By mail - make check or money order payable to NMD/UMBF and send to:
National Museum of Dentistry
University of Maryland
31 S. Greene Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Your gift to the Annual Fund is fully tax-deductible.
Funds are administered by the University of Maryland Baltimore Foundation, Inc.