Open Menu
Academic Affairs

Should a student desire or be compelled to withdraw from the School at any time, she/he must:

1. arrange an appointment to meet with the Department Chair and Program Director;

2. write a brief letter to the Department Chair and Program Director explaining the reason for withdrawal;

3. secure a withdrawal form from the Department Chair and obtain the appropriate signature from the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Student Affairs, Dean's Office, Dental School; and

4. submit the signed withdrawal form to the Office of Academic Affairs, Dental School.