Open Menu
Academic Counseling
Academic Affairs


Students who experience academic difficulties should contact the appropriate course director for counseling. The Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs must approve requests for tutoring recommended by the course director. Tutoring assistance is arranged through Ms. Debbie Suls in Student Affairs.

Student Progression Committees meet at regular intervals during the academic year and identify students in need of counseling and/or appointment of a faculty mentor. Academic counseling appointments are scheduled through Ms. Theresa Pate.