Office of Institutional Advancement
Representing over 7,000 graduates, the Alumni Association and Board of Directors at the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery is comprised of volunteers and dental school staff. All alumni of the dental school become members upon graduation. Board of Directors of the Association are elected during an annual session in June. For additional information, please contact 410-706-7146 or email The Office of Institutional Advancement.
To see a list of current board members, click here.
- Continuing Education Course and Alumni Reception at the Chesapeake Dental Conference, Sept. 19, 2014
- Alumni Reception at the American Academy of Periodontology Annual Meeting, Sept. 20, 2014
- Alumni Reception at the American Dental Association Annual Meeting, Oct. 10, 2014
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program Reunion, Oct. 24 - Oct. 25, 2014
- All Alumni Reunion Weekend, May 29-31, 2015
- Continuing Education Courses
- More than a dozen courses are offered on topics such as: new treatments for temporomandibular disorders; airway management and pharmacology in sedation dentistry; and cutting-edge techniques in minimally-invasive dentistry.
- Dean's Faculty
- This volunteer faculty partnership seeks participants to assist with the School of Dentistry's teaching, service and research activities.
- Job Postings
- UMSOD alumni looking to hire dentists or hygienists may post job listings on this secure site, or list practices for sale.