Continuing dental education for dentists and dental hygienists is a core value of the school of dentistry. This commitment to lifelong learning extends to the oral health professionals in Maryland and the neighboring states in the Mid-Atlantic region. The frequent advancements in science and technology result in a greater need for professional development.
For more information on our continuing education courses or to be added to our mailing list, please call 410-706-2282 or email Keith Groves, Director of Continuing Education.
Online Registration now available.
Individually Arranged Programs:
Call for information 410-706-2282
Advanced Programs for Internationally-Trained Dentists
Thursday, April 24 - Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Combined Inhalation-Enteral Conscious Sedation for the Adult Dental Patient, presented by Marvin Leventer, DDS, and Richard L. Wynn, PhD
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Dental Hygiene Block Refresher Course, presented by Marion Manski, RDH, MS
Thursday, May 1 - Saturday, May 3, 2014 (Closed)
- Local Anesthesia for Dental Hygienists, presented by Marion Manski, RDH, MS
Saturday, May 3, 2014
- The Diabetes Duo: High Blood (Hypertension) and Sweet Blood (Diabetes) | Dermatology: In My Mouth?, presented by Michael A. Siegel, DDS, MS, FDS, RCSEd
Saturday, May 17, 2014
- What's New in Infection Control? | The Scope of Abuse | Staying Current with HIPAA Regulations, presented by Louis DePaola, DDS, MS, and Christine Wisnom, RN, BSN
Friday, May 30, 2014
- The Christensen Bottom Line, presented by Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Friday, June 6 - Saturday, June 7, 2014
- Successful Soft Tissue Enhancement in Implant Aesthetics, presented by Christian F.J. Stappert, DDS, MS, PhD, DrMedDent habil
Friday, June 13, 2014
- Cone Beam CT Imaging & Principles: Part I Basic Training, presented by Jeffery B. Price, DDS, MS
Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014
- Bone Grafting: the Essentials, presented by Robert M. D'Orazio, DDS, FAGD, MIIF, DABOI/ID