Continuing dental education for dentists and dental hygienists is a core value of the school of dentistry. This commitment to lifelong learning extends to the oral health professionals in Maryland and the neighboring states in the Mid-Atlantic region. The frequent advancements in science and technology result in a greater need for professional development.
For more information on our continuing education courses or to be added to our mailing list, please call 410-706-2282 or email Keith Groves, Director of Continuing Education.
Online Registration now available.
Individually Arranged Programs:
Call for information 410-706-2282
Advanced Programs for Internationally-Trained Dentists
Friday, Nov. 14 - Sunday, Nov. 16, 2015
- AMED: Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry 13th Annual Meeting and Scientific Session: "Pathways to Perfection"
Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014
- Cone Beam CT Imaging & Principles: Part I Basic Training, presented by Jeffery B. Price, DDS, MS
Friday, Nov. 21 - Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014
- Cone Beam CT Imaging & Principles: Part II Advanced Basic Training, presented by Jeffery B. Price, DDS, MS
Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014
- What's New in Infection Control? | Proper Pharmacologic Prescribing and Disposal for Dental Practitioners | The Scope of Abuse: Regulations for the Dental Team, presented by Louis DePaola, DDS '75, MS, Christine Wisnom, RN, BSN, and Richard Wynn, PhD
Thursday, Dec. 11 through Saturday, Dec. 13
- Local Anesthesia for Maryland Dental Hygienists, presented by Marion C. Manski, RDH, MS
Friday, Jan. 23 - Saturday, Jan. 24
- Combined Inhalation-Enteral Conscious Sedation | Update of Pharmacology and Revew of Airway Management and Emergencies, presented by Marvin Leventer, DDS, and Richard L. Wynn, PhD
Saturday, Jan. 24
- Monitoring Nitrous Oxide Sedation for the Practicing Maryland Dental Hygienist, presented by Deborah Cartee, RDH, MS
Saturday, March 21, 2015
- CDT Coding: Easy, Understandable, Practical, presented by Wayne Silverman, DDS