|CDT Coding: Easy, Understandable, Practical||410-706-2282|
Saturday, March 21, 2015, from 8 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry
Presented by: Wayne Silverman, DDS
Dr. Silverman is currently the dental director for Dominion Dental Services, Inc. and continues to practice in Hanover, Pa. He previously served as the dental director for the Tricare Dental Plan administered by United Concordia. He is also a certified dental consultant by the American Association of Dental Consultants and an expert practice reviewer for the Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners. Dr. Silverman’s expertise has allowed him to work on cases involving fraud and insurance company activities against dentists. He is also an active member of the Dean’s Faculty at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry. pp
Are you or your practice guilty of making coding errors resulting in the loss of tens of thousands of dollars per year in revenue?
This course will focus on CDT codes that account for 80 percent of a general practice’s revenue. Participants will gain a better understanding of the most commonly used billing codes in practice. Office personnel will learn the meaning of evaluation codes, what should be included in exam documentation and the overall increase of practice revenue. Included is an in depth review of correct periodontal coding, proper narratives and the inside view of dental insurance companies. Bring your problem claims for discussion and answers, and participate in a claims review session.
Upon completion of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of patient benefits
- Understand how insurance companies think, work and affect your practice
- Know how to handle insurance audits
- Understand and learn the correct use of CDT codes, and be familiar with new CDT codes for 2015
- Learn to review the one computer report to analyze your practice. Become your own consultant.
- Increase practice efficiency and profitability by submitting accurately coded claims
- Dentist: $295
- Team Member: $175
- 6 CDE credit hours - lecture
The University of Maryland School of Dentistry has designated this activity for 6 Continuing Dental Education Hours.
- Entire Dental Team