|Instructions for Applicants||Office of Institutional Advancement|
- Fill out a Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA forms and information can be obtained at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Before applying, review scholarship criteria to be sure that you meet the requirements. Details about need-based scholarships are listed here. Details about scholarships with other criteria are listed here.
The process for scholarship applications:
- The student submits a scholarship application by e-mail
- The Office of Institutional Advancement requests additional information from the student
- The student's FAFSA is verified
- The student meets with a representative from the Office of Institutional Advancement for an interview
- An interview committee uses the FAFSA form and other criteria to rank applicants
- The list of recipients is sent to Student Financial Aid
- Awardees are notified by a letter from Assistant Dean of Institutional Advancement Marcelena S. Holmes, BS, MPA, MA
For more information about the scholarships or the application process, contact Adam Zewe at email@example.com.