Oral Pathology Consultants
|Oncology and Diagnostic Sciences|
Just call us or print and we will mail you a biopsy kit, which will contain:
* Request for Laboratory Service Forms,
* Formalin and/or transport medium,
* First-class postage paid envelopes.
What to send?
Ship container-protected slides, tissue blocks, or formalin-fixed tissue to us with a copy of the Request for Laboratory Service form.
Include medical and dental insurance information or a photocopy of the patient's insurance cards
What will we do?
1. Examine and diagnose the specimen.
2. Mail or fax a written report to your office.
3. Bill your patient or your office for our services
Need to discuss a case with a pathologist?
Feel free to contact us:
Phone: (410) 706-7936
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.