|Department of Endodontics, Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry|
Published Manuscripts: 2010 - 2011
- An B, Liu Y, Arola D, Zhang D. Fracture toughening mechanism of cortical bone: An experimental and numerical approach. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials 2011 (in press).
- Ivancik J, Neerchal NK, Romberg E and Arola D. On the reduction in fatigue crack growth resistance of dentin with depth. Journal of Dental Research 2011 (in press).
- Ryou H, Amin N, Ross A, Wang DH, Eidelman N Romberg E, and Arola D. Contributions of microstructure and chemical composition to the mechanical properties of dentin. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine 2011 (in press).
- Childs THC and Arola D., Machining of cortical bone: Simulations of chip formation mechanics using metal machining models. Machining Science and Technology, 2011 (in press).
- Zhang B, Arola D. and Gullapalli R. Three-dimensional image registration based on strain energy minimization: Application to prostrate magnetic resonance imaging. Journal of Digital Imaging 2011 (in press).
- Liu B, Lu C, Wu Y, Zhang X, Arola D, Zhang D. The effects of adhesive type and thickness on stress distribution in molars restored with all-ceramic crowns. J Prosthodont. 2011; 20(1): 35-44.
- Quinn GD, Studart AR, Hebert C, Verhoef JR and Arola D. Fatigue of zirconia and dental bridge geometry: Design implications. Dental Materials 2010; 26(12):1133-1136.
- Li L, Hsiao WWL, Nandakumar R, Barbuto SM, Mongodin EF, Paster BJ, Fraser-Liggett CM, and Fouad AF. Analyzing Endodontic Infections by Deep Coverage Pyrosequencing. J Dent Res:2010; 89 (9); 980-4
- Electromyographic Activity of the Sphenomandibularis and lateral Pterygoid Human Muscles During Lateral Movements. Fuentes EH, Frugone R, Paolinelli C, Hack GD, Bittner V. Minerva Stomatologica. (Submitted for Publication).
- Comparison of the Accuracy of Conventional Impressions vs. Digita Impressions. Hack, GD, Barnes D, Depaola, L American Dental Association’s Professional Product Review. Journal of the American Dental Association. April, 2011.
- New Teaching Concepts in Dental Universities. Hack GD. Planmeca Forum. (Submitted for Publication).
- Human Paranasal Sinuses and Selective Brain Cooling: A Ventilation System Activated by Yawning. Gallup AC, Hack GD. (Submitted for Publication).