|Department of Endodontics, Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry|
Grants: 2011 - 2012
National Institute of Health
- “Reasons for poor durability of resin-dentin bonds”, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (DE R01 DE015306), D. Pashley PI, Medical College of Georgia.
- “Characterization of Fatigue Limits for New Abutment Designs” Abutment Direct, PI D. Arola.
- “Collaborative Study on Bacterial Activity in Cyclic Stress Environments” University of Maryland System, PI D. Arola with H. Xu of UM Dental School.
- NIH R21 DE022625. PI: Huakun Xu.04/01/2012 - 03/31/2014. $412,500. Title: “Human Embryonic Stem Cells in Calcium Phosphate Constructs for Bone Regeneration.”
- NIH R01 DE14190. PI: Huakun Xu.04/01/2009 - 03/31/2014. “Injectable and Strong Nano-Apatite/Stem Cell Scaffolds for Bone Regeneration.”
- NIH R01 DE17974. PI: Huakun Xu. 04/01/2008 - 03/31/2013.“Development of High Performance, Caries-Inhibiting Dental Nano-Materials.”
- Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund (MSCRF). PI: Huakun Xu. 07/01/2008 – 06/31/2011.“Stem Cell Delivery via Injectable, Nano-Apatite Scaffolds for Bone Engineering.”
- NIH R01 DE14190A1-S. PI: Huakun Xu. 10/01/2009 - 9/31/2011. “Injectable and Strong Nano-Apatite/Stem Cell Scaffolds for Bone Regeneration.”