|Department of Endodontics, Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry|
Grants: 2006 - 2007
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- (R01-DE015320-01A1)(2005-2009): Primary and Therapy-Resistant Endodontic Infections, Fouad, AF.
American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics (Tylman Grant)
- 2006-2008 Co- investigator “Effect of Various Types of Stone on the Fit of Procera Crowns”, Driscoll, C.
American College of Prosthodontics/Proctor and Gamble
- 2005-2007 Co- investigator “The Change in Retentive Values of Locator Attachments and Hader Clips Over Time, Driscoll, C.
American Association of Endodontists Foundation
- (2006-2007): Are endodontic infections involved in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis? P.I. on Grant submitted by postgraduate student Dr. R. Mirchandani., Fouad, AF.
- (2006-2007): An In Vitro Investigation of the Influence of Age, Root Morphology, Dentin Thickness and Tubular Orientation on the Incidence Vertical Root Fractures. P.I. on Grant submitted by postgraduate student Dr. A. Mireku. Mentor: Dr. D. Arola, Fouad, AF.
- (2006-2007): Mechanotransducers in Human Pulpal Afferents. P.I. on Grant submitted by postgraduate student Dr. J. Melamed. Mentor: Dr. M. Gold, Fouad, AF.
- (2006-2008) Pulp tissue engineering., P.I. Huang, GT.