Research and Development Goals and Objectives
For Faculty and Graduate Students
- Conduct research that will contribute to the body of knowledge pertinent to dental hygiene
education and practice in clinical and community settings.
- Develop innovative educational programs that provide an excellent and productive learning environment.
- Share research findings with other professionals through written publications and presentations at conferences and workshops.
- Attain continued professional growth and development.
- Encourage interprofessional collaboration in research and education to focus on the overall health of the patient.