|Ms. Janet P. Weber, RDH, M.Ed||Dental Hygiene|
Ms. Janet P. Weber, RDH, M.Ed received her dental hygiene degree from the University of Bridgeport in 1978 and her BS degree in Dental Hygiene Education in 1980. She received a Masters of Education in Educational Administration in 1983.
Ms. Weber practiced and taught dental hygiene in the Philadelphia area until 1995 when she and her family moved to Sacremento, California. There, Ms. Weber continued to split her time between private practice and teaching. In 2003, she became clinic coordinator until 2007 when she did her 2nd cross country move to the University of Maryland, School of Dentistry, Dental Hygiene division. Ms. Weber is currently the Junior Clinic Coordinator within the Dental Hygiene division.
- President Elect, Maryland Dental Hygienists' Association
- Past President of the Howard County Dental Hygienists' Association
- Maryland Dental Hygienists' Assocation Delegate to ADHA
- Past MDHA Secretary
- Past Chair and 2007 Distinguished Member of the Pennsylvania Academy of Dental Hygiene Studies
- 2004 Outstanding Member of the Sacramento Dental Hygienists' Association
- Member: The American Dental Hygienists' Association for 33 years
Junior Dental Hygiene Clinic Coordinator
DHYG 311 Prevention and Control I
DHYG 321 Prevention and Control II