|Ms. Sharon Varlotta, RDH, MS||Dental Hygiene|
Ms. Sharon Varlotta, RDH, MS graduated from Baltimore City Community College in 1997 with an Associates' Degree in dental hygiene. She received her Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene from the University of Maryland, Dental School in 2009. She graduated with her Master of Science, (Dental Hygiene) Graduate Program at the University of Maryland in 2013.Prior to working at UMSOD, Ms. Varlotta practiced privately for 14 years.
Ms. Varlotta shares her appointment at the School of Dentistry in the Department of Periodontics and the Department of Oncology and Diagnostic Sciences.
- Member; American Dental Hygienists' Association
- Member, Multinational Association Supportive Care in Cancer
- Member, American Dental Education Association
- Member, Leadership in HIV Summit Planning Committee
- Clinical Instructor, Perryville, Maryland Site Clnic
- DHYG 312H Oral Embryology and Histology