Requirements for Graduation
The Doctor of Dental Surgery degree is conferred on a candidate who has met the conditions specified below:
- A candidate must have satisfied all requirements of the various departments.
- A candidate must have acquired and demonstrate the knowledge, skills and values contained in the Dental School Competencies.
- A candidate must pass all fourth-year courses and achieve a minimum 2.0 average in the fourth year.
- The candidate must pass the Part II National Board Dental Examination. Please refer to: NBDE II - Addendum: Change in School of Dentistry Policy for NBDE II (2016-2018)
- The candidate must have satisfied all University obligations before graduation.
- The candidate must be clear of all disciplinary matters.