University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Perryville
To schedule an appointment, call 410-706-4900 or 877-232-4050 (toll-free).
Patients must meet the following criteria:
1. Cannot afford dental care and are:
- 21 years of age or younger
- Pregnant or a nursing mother
- 60 years of age or older
2. Enrolled in or eligible for Medicaid or the Maryland Children's Health Program (MCHP)
3. Experiencing a dental emergency
- Any patient experiencing a dental emergency who does not have a dentist or whose dentist provides an appropriate referral will be eligible for an appointment to address the emergency
4. Any age and in need of dental hygiene services including a dental cleaning
- Following the provision of comprehensive dental hygiene services, patients who do not meet any other eligibility criteria will be referred to the community for remaining recommended comprehensive dental care
Individuals seeking care are required to meet certain eligibility criteria before they can receive dental services. These eligibility criteria were established by the Community Advisory Board and will be regularly reviewed to ensure that the needs of the community are being met.