|Core Imaging Facility|
Core Imaging Facility provides a wide range of electron microscopy related research serivces. All services are available to anyone, academic or private users, with an interest in electron microscopy.
- Conventaional TEM sample preparation including embedding in various types of resin and ultrathin sectioning.
- Conventiaonl SEM sample preparation including chemical dehydration, critical point drying and sputter coating.
- Immuno electron microscopy using pre-embedding, post embedding or Takuyasu methods.
- Negative staining of purfiied macromolecular complexes, bacteria, viruses, liposomes, nanoparticles, or viral like particles (VLP).
- Cryo-sample preparation for both TEM and SEM including high pressure freezing, freeze substituion, cryo-ultramicrotomy, plunge freezing and freeze fracture.
- Advanced microscopy techniques, such as cryoEM, correlative LM/EM and 3D EM for pilot studies.
- Electron microscopes imaging for trained or novice users.
- Supporting equipment usage.
- Education, consultation and training.
We strive to treat every project individually and optimize for each project's specific requirement.